Friday, January 14, 2011

Winter Formal!!!

Hey guys! I just got back from the Formal and it was great! They decorated the gym to look like a real winter wonderland, with white fluff on the edges of the dance floor, and paper snowflakes hanging from the celling. it was really nice getting to know Anthony. he's a really nice guy, a little nerdy, but he has a sweet heart. he got me a corsage and everything! it was so sweet. and, Arron and Jake confessed that they have had crushes on Meghan and Tabitha since November. we all had a ton of fun dancing, and when they played Don't Stop Belivein' the whole choir went to the front and started singing! it was tons of fun! I won't tell you about Mia, she is going to update her blog when I'm done

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on my blog! i love hearing from you guys! but please don't be rude, or swear. please don't advertise for stuff not doll and/or related to the blog post. you can ask me too check out your blog, but you must include a link, and realize i follow blogs that i think are worthwhile