Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Winter Formal

Hey guys! today was our first day back at school, and they announced that they have decided to hold a Winter Formal! in the announcements today, our Co-Principal took over for announcements and told us about it, but, of course, he did the whole "we wern't sure about encourging boy-girl relatons like this, but we decided that you would enjoy it." he needs to loosen up. but at lunch, of course we were talking about it. Kade is obvously going with Alexis, and Jake and Arron said that they have girls in mind they want to ask, so Tabitha, Meghan and I decided to go stag together. that is, if we don't get asked out by then. i am just planning on going alone. not that i wouldn't necessarly say no to anyone who asks, but i can't think of anyone who actually would want to go with me.

Brooklyn

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you'll find someone Brooklyn! Our winter formal is coming up too, but I'm not sure if I want to go....

    ReplyDelete

Please Comment on my blog! i love hearing from you guys! but please don't be rude, or swear. please don't advertise for stuff not doll and/or related to the blog post. you can ask me too check out your blog, but you must include a link, and realize i follow blogs that i think are worthwhile