Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Chior Compititon

Hey there! I was so excited about being in the movie that i forgot to tell you about my choir competition! We didn't place :( we got 5th. but that is still high enough to go to the next round. we didn't know that we were supposed to have soloists and duets for our compition but now we do so we are working on picking people to do those. I got the Girl's Solo! I am going to sing the same song I used to audtion. it is the one i wrote about my mom "Never Forget"  they also have a boy's solo, a girl's duet, a boy's duet and a boy/girl duet. Meghan and another girl, Angela got the girl's duet and Kade and Arron got the boy's duet and a boy named Christopher got the Solo. Monday Mrs. Yati is going to announce who gets to do the boy/girl duet. i kinda hope i get to do it, but i don't want to be selfish, i alredy have the solo. the next compititon is  December 19. i am really excited! Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Brooklyn! Congratulations on getting the solo! That's really awesome. I hope that you get to do the boy/girl duet too!

    ReplyDelete

Please Comment on my blog! i love hearing from you guys! but please don't be rude, or swear. please don't advertise for stuff not doll and/or related to the blog post. you can ask me too check out your blog, but you must include a link, and realize i follow blogs that i think are worthwhile