Friday, August 27, 2010

Farewell, Felicity

well that could've been worse

what am I talking about, in no way could telling my sister she was being retired be any worse. why i had to be the one to tell her, i don't get, i barely know her. but let me start at the beginning

i was wandering around the American girl website this morning when i came upon the Felicity page.right in the middle of the page was a little heart that said "Soon We'll say Farewell to Felicity" I told my sisters -Amanda, Josefina and Lanie, and for some reason they voted me. "we need someone who will let her down gently" Josefina said. "well I am out. why should i tell her, i am kinda happy she is being retired, then maybe she will not be in my face about the movie anymore" Amanda said with a smirk. "besides, I'm not retired." she flipped her hair and stood up to leave." Lanie corrected her "well actually Amanda, JLY# 5 has been retired for over a year. so  you are really old news." "What?!?" Amanda gasped. "you heard what she said Amanda" i answered her. "shut up you newbie!" she said angerly hurrying out of the room as she said it. "harsh" Lanie replied to Amanda's comment. there is still something up with her. "OK we still need to figure out who gets to tell her" Josefina started back on the Felicity issue. "we could all tell her together" I suggested. "yeah, but that could overwhelm her. this is a job for a single person. Brooklyn, since you are the one who discovered it, you should be the one to tell her." why can't Melody do it?" I asked. "because she is the human, this is a job for the dolls. all in favor of Brooklyn telling Felicity about her archival say I" Josefina said "I" Josefina and Lanie chorused. so i didn't' really have a choice. a few minutes later, Felicity walked in, still wearing her costume. Josefina sent me a "good luck" glance as she left the room. "where are they going?" Felicity asked. "i don't know, somewhere. uh, Lissie, i have to show you something." "OK sure what is it?" i opened my computer and pulled up the page with the evil little heart. I saw Felicity's face melt as she read the words on the page. burst out crying and ran out of the room. Beth from the Just me Again Down here Blog is right. AG should donate that heart to some needy kid instead of having it on Felicity and Elizabeth's page! My heart reaches out to all you Felicity's and Elizabeth's out there.